Pali and Buddhist Study
This section contains pages mirrored from http://www.metta.lk, with permisison from the webmaster, Venerable D. Mettavihari.
Links for Sutta Study
- Though incomplete, this version contains translations in English, Polish, and Sinhala, as well as the original Pali in Roman script.
- Buddha's Words
- A downloadable virtual web site containing the Dhamma-Vinaya in various popular translations.
Links for Pali Study
- Buddha jayanthi Tipitaka
- A Roman letter edition of the Pāḷi BJT is available. This consists of .docx files in a compressed 15.7MB 7-zip archive.
- BJT (Sinhala)
- A dual-language sinhalesse version, in PDF format
- Burmese 6th Council Tipitaka
- This is the Vipassana Research institute edition, available in a number of ascripts: Roman, Sinhala, Devanagiri, etc.
Other Pali utilities
- Pali Names
- A listing of the proper names found in the suttas
Page updated Tuesday 14 June 2019